The Bible tells us to pray about everything. We know that God hears and answers our prayers. If you would like us to pray for you, or for someone you know, please click on the button, complete the form, and we will remember you to God in prayer.
If you do contact us, we ask you to bear in mind the following advice:
- You do not have to let us know your name or disclose to us any other details that you would rather keep to yourself. A simple explanation of the situation for which you would like us to pray will be enough.
- If you would like us to pray for someone you know, we ask that you only tell us as much about him or her as they themselves would want us to know. In other words, do please remember confidentiality.
- We will gladly pray for you but we will not get back in touch with you unless you specifically ask us to. We will show the greatest respect for your right to privacy.
- Finally, our Prayer Meeting is usually held on Monday nights. Unless you tell us otherwise, we would normally bring your prayer request to that Meeting. If your prayer request is personal, and not for more public attention, please make that clear, and we will ask our ministers alone to pray for you.
- Do please let us know how God has helped you, so that we can be glad with you and give thanks to God properly.
Finally, here are a few sentences from the Bible to encourage you to pray, knowing that God hears you and cares for you:
- I am praying to you because I know you will answer, O God. Bend down and listen as I pray (Psalm 17 verse 6).
- Because he bends down and listens, I will pray as long as I have breath! (Psalm 116 verse 2).
- Morning, noon, and night I plead aloud in my distress, and the Lord hears my voice (Psalm 55 verse 17).
- Pray for the happiness of those who curse you. Pray for those who hurt you (Luke chapter 6 verse 28).
- Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and wonderful results (James chapter 5 verse 16).
Each month we produce a church prayer guide – you can find them all here.